Feb. 7 – An estimated $11,000 in roofing shingles was stolen from the 800 block of Bray Station Road.
• An iPad AIR valued at $910 was reported stolen from Tara Oaks Elementary School sometime between Jan. 31 and Feb. 3.
• An estimated $550 was stolen from a purse stored in a desk drawer on the 100 block of Market Street.
Feb. 8 – A rug valued at $1,500 was stolen from Fara Rugs on S. Houston Levee.
Feb. 11 – An iPhone valued at $400 was stolen from a locker at St. George’s on Wolf River Blvd.
Feb. 13 – Two handbags valued at $796 were stolen from Dillard’s on Merchant’s Park Circle.
• Around 135 pairs of underwear valued at $1,282 were stolen from Victoria’s Secret on Merchant’s Park Circle.
Feb. 14 – An estimated $3,000 in roofing shingles was stolen from the 500 block of Catamount Cove.
• James D. King (suspect), of 289 S. Mt. Pleasant, Collierville, charged with driving under the influence and refusing to submit to a sobriety test.
• Adam C. Jenkins (suspect), of 7106 Apple Creek Drive, Memphis, charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.