The Collierville Planning Commission will hold a called meeting at 5 p.m. on Thursday in the Board Chambers of Town Hall.
The town will restrict physical access in the meeting room to a limited number of people (public, commissioners and staff) in marked seats six feet or more apart due to current limitations on public gatherings to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health, safety, and welfare of town officials, staff and citizens.
Because of capacity limitations, if the Board Chambers is full, attendees may be required to wait in the hallway outside of the Board Chambers or outside of Town Hall on the sidewalk, until seats become available.
Attendees waiting in the hallway or outside of Town Hall will be asked to keep six feet or more apart. All attendees must wear a mask to enter Town Hall. Multiple speakers from the same neighborhood are encouraged to select a spokesperson.
Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public has a variety of ways to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways:
The public may email questions to email@example.com to be read aloud during the meeting.
Letters with comments can also be mailed to the Town of Collierville Planning Division, Attn: Planning Commission, at 500 Poplar View Pkwy., Collierville, Tenn. 38017. Comments will be accepted up until one hour prior to the meeting. Reference the case number in any correspondence.
Watch the live stream on the Town’s website at collierville.com/government/live-and-archived-meetings.
We will use a new feature called eComments on the town’s webpage (where Town meetings can be watched live) for the public to make comments. We will take comments up until the 5 p.m. (the meeting start time). A staff member will monitor these comments and read them to the PC during public comment time for each item.
Applicants may participate via phone call during the meeting at specific times. Town staff will provide instructions to the applicants on how to participate. If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Division at 901.457.2360.
Instructions for Submitting eComments during Public Meetings
NOTE: You will be required to set up an account and provide your name and Collierville address to use this feature. Anonymous comments are not allowed.
1) Access meeting agendas at: collierville.com/government/live-and-archived-meetings
2) View upcoming public meetings under “upcoming events.”
3) The eComment option will be in the far-right column.
4) Click on the eComment link to begin.
5) You will be required to set up an account: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Physical Address.
6) Following setting up your account, you will receive a verification email. This email needs to be accessed to verify the email. Once your account is verified, please log Username and Password for future access.
7) The meeting agenda items will be displayed. Click Comment next to the appropriate agenda item. The eComment form will become available for that agenda item.
8) Optional: Select an option that reflects your position on the item: (Oppose/Neutral/Support)
9) Enter your comments in the field provided. There is a 500-character limit. (A running counter displays how many characters are remaining as you type.)
Optional: If you want to add an attachment to your comment, click Choose a File, and upload your file. There is a limit of 3 files. (files must be in pdf, doc, text, csv, and xls)