Collierville Police Reports
– Moesha M. Drew (suspect), Memphis, charged with theft of property $1,000 or less (Old Navy).
– Ray C. Woods III (suspect), Southaven, charged with driving under the influence.
– Jonathan D. Villa (suspect), Memphis, charged with possession of a controlled substance (3 grams of marijuana) and possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Austin L. Brown (suspect), Moscow, charged with driving under the influence, violating the open container law and reckless driving.
– Crystal J. Thomas (suspect), Memphis, charged with driving under the influence, reckless driving and violating the open container law.
– Trenickia N. Walton (suspect), Collierville, charged with theft of property less than $1,000 (Walmart).
– Around $200 in cash was stolen from a vehicle parked on the 1100 block of Brado Drive.
– Items were stolen from a vehicle in a hotel parking lot at 4640 Merchants Park Circle.
– A vehicle was vandalized with paint balls on the 2600 block of Gwynn Manor Court.
– Several vehicles were vandalized with shaving cream on the 1600 block of Stanhope Cove.
– Several items packed in moving boxes were stolen from a residence on the 2500 block of Dibrell Trail.
– Two vehicles were burglarized on the 1100 block of Verlington Drive.