• John R. Tata (suspect), 350 Jamie Drive, Byhalia, Miss., charged with failure to execute due care, driving under the influence, refusing to submit to a sobriety test and failure to immediately report an accident.
• Timothy S. Green (suspect), 140 Countryside Drive, Oakland, Tenn., charged with violating the light law, driving under the influence, reckless driving and public intoxication.
• Abigail L. Hale (suspect), 1189 Scarlett Tanager Lane, Collierville, charged with driving under the influence and reckless driving.
• Jennifer H. Bramlett (suspect), 8333 Bridgewood Drive, Southaven, Tenn., charged with driving under the influence.
• Lyndsey M. McArthur (suspect), 6340 Lynnfield, Hornlake, Miss., charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
• Shari D. Woods (suspect), 14113 Chapel Ridge Drive, Olive Branch, Miss, charged with improper lane change, driving under the influence, reckless driving and refusing to submit to a sobriety test.
Sept. 24 – Roofing shingles were stolen from the 1600 block of De Haig Lane.
• A license plate was stolen from a vehicle on the 1800 block of Northcross Place North.
Sept. 26 – An iPhone and iPod were taken from the 400 block of W. Powell Road.
• A fence was damaged on the 200 block of Bradford Ridge Cove.
• A vehicle was vandalized on the 800 block of Federal Ridge No. 201.
• A bicycle was stolen from the 900 block of Greencliff Road.
Sept. 27 – A vehicle was vandalized on the 90 block of Byhalia.
• A black male stole seven bottles of perfume from Sephora at Merchant’s Park Circle.
Sept. 28 – Price tags were switched on two purses at Dillard’s on Merchant’s Park Circle.